beginning of content:

You can choose either to use the HSGPA supplied by your institution or the HSGPA from the ACES database. The “Supplied by your institution” choice will only appear if all selected submissions included HS GPA values provided by your institution.

If one of your submissions did not include HSGPA and you wish to use HSGPA supplied by your institution used, you can submit the original data along with institution-supplied HS GPA as a new Admission Validity Study. Once that study is processed by ACES, the data submission will be available for your Year-over-Year study.

Still have a question?

You can reach ACES by telephone at 800-439-8309 or by email at [email protected].