We’re making improvements to the Admitted Class Evaluation Service™ (ACES™) system. You won’t be able to access the service for a few weeks while we do the work.
Don’t worry: ACES will still be free to institutions and will still supply the same invaluable data analysis. We’re just making the system easier to navigate and enhancing our reports with new options and features.
ACES is a free online service that helps institutions make the most informed admission and placement decisions by answering questions such as:
- What is the best combination of predictors of success at my institution and how can I apply this information to our applicant data?
- How can I quickly and easily identify students who may be at risk for not returning or completing their degrees at my institution?
- Are my current credit and/or placement policies appropriate or should they be modified?
About the Updates
Institutions across the country use ACES to validate their admission and placement policies. And they’ve given us feedback on how the tool could be even more useful.
The coming updates reflect what we’ve learned. When ACES relaunches in February 2018, you’ll find a range of exciting new features and tools, including:
- Streamlined user interface and sign-on process.
- New reports with sophisticated yet simple-to-understand analyses (including retention and completion reports).
- Helpful features such as flags for students at risk for not returning.
- Dynamic charts, dashboards, and infographics.
- Faster results—ACES reports will now be available within 20 business days of a completed study request.
Be sure to check this page in February. Until then, contact Helen Ng at [email protected] with any questions about ACES or the updates.