beginning of content:

A minimum of two semesters or terms of course records are required for an AP placement validity study. AP credit-holding students may enter the sequent or subsequent course immediately upon matriculation, but non-AP students need time to take the AP-equivalent course(s) and the sequent or subsequent course. If your policy offers credit for more than one course, you may need more than two semesters of data.

Still have a question?

You can reach ACES by telephone at 800-439-8309 or by email at [email protected].