beginning of content:

In order to complete a study, you must be able to identify courses students can place into with AP Exam score credit, as well as courses that are equivalent to AP courses. If your institution awards non-specific credit or elective credit, a traditional placement validity study cannot be conducted.

Still have a question?

You can reach ACES by telephone at 800-439-8309 or by email at [email protected].